HARVEY REID Tech Rider (includes performances w/ JOYCE ANDERSEN)
On-Stage, Backstage & Hospitality
Requirements & Requests
shows stage plot for Harvey Reid solo or in duo with Joyce Andersen
1 boom mike stand for each performer, prefer tripod legs if possible, with Shure mike clip
* 1 low-z vocal mike (Shure
SM-57 with windscreen preferred, or SM-58 if that is not possible) Artists usually bring their own SM-57's
* A/C power
within 6 feet of performers
* 1 additional channel with XLR low-z cable for
each performer ( direct box may not be needed-- artist usually provides)
* total of 2 channels for each performer:
1 for vocal, 1 instrument
* Tasteful digital reverb 16 bit, on both instrument and voice. Rich chamber or small hall preferred.
NO COMPRESSION OR STEREO PANNING, PLEASE
* 1 monitor speaker is enough,
2 is fine also, in front. As close as you can get to a house mix in the monitors
please. May not need any if artist brings own monitor.
reverb and EQ capacity in monitor.
* Spotlight is always nice, no green
light, minimum yellow. Prefer mixture of white, red/pink and blue/purples
Artist is performing with Joyce Andersen,
* 1 additional stool possibly
1 chair behind for fiddle case
1- bar stool: padded if possible, non-swivel, no arms, typical widely-available
(Wal-mart/K-Mart etc.) model 28-29" high, with 2 sets of rungs at approx
10 1/2" and 19". This is important, unless artist brings stool.
* 2- bottles of cold,
NON-CARBONATED water, no ice, prefer Poland Spring.
* Absolute minimum
5 minutes set-up and 2-3 minutes tear-down time in festival situation, prefer
a few more.
* Normally need 15-30 minutes for set-up, sound check in concert
* 6 foot table (if possible) for recordings, mailing list etc.
No rotating, floating or moving stages!
* No recording or video of performances
without artist permission.
* Queen or King bed if possible.
* Non-smoking room and household!
* Coffee available in AM please.
* Prefer no cats
* 1st floor preferred, preferably with easy loading
access to parking lot with outside door, instead of through lobby to inside door
FOOD & DRINK
* strong hot coffee one
hour before showtime please, prefer Starbucks black coffee or equivalent
* prefer to finish meal 4 hrs before
showtime, no less than 3, so food before show may not be needed. Information of
where to find establishment serving food after show is appreciated.
sandwiches are always fine, with no onion. Bread and salad are always welcome,
dessert not needed.
* 1 or 2 Corona or Heineken bottled beers after show is always
nice but not required. Other bottled import or micro-brew such as Amstel, Beck's, Bass are OK. (Non-dark, non-light...)